- Day 1: Online lesson – introduction to wildlife and macro photography. Equipment, techniques and principles of ethics.
- Day 2: Field lesson.
- Day 3: Field lesson.
- Day 4: Online lesson – review with comments on the shots taken during the workshop and post-production principles.
Ask for a taylor made quote!
What is included:
- N.2 online lessons.
- N.2 en-plein-air lessons.
- Scientific and technical accompaniment by zoologist and wildlife photographer for the duration of the workshop, with support material for wildlife observations and photography – supplied according to anti-Covid19 safety provisions.
- Basic insurance.
What’s not included:
- Accomodation and meals.
- Everything not mentioned in the previous item.
Reservations within 15 days of the first lesson date.
Information regarding rates and sale conditions will be communicated via email after completing the request form.
Can’t find the experience of your dreams? Do you want to observe a particular species or visit a specific natural area?
We can create a 100% customized and personalized tour!