About two and a half hours from Rome, the Sibillini Mountains National Park host a mountain range of purely calcareous origin which was deeply shaped by the action of the glaciers of the Quaternary, where the local flora and fauna evolved and adapted perfectly to the various environments present in the Park. The vast meadows, rocky slopes and beech woods make the area excellent for macro photography and observations of animal and plant species.
In fact, this workshop will be focused on close-up photography and on the different techniques that embrace it, articulated in lessons from home and in the field.
Among the species we are going to photograph, we will find numerous wild orchids, the iconic peonies, insects, reptiles and amphibians, including the rare Vipera ursinii (species of conservation interest will be photographed in situ and without undergoing manipulation).
- Day 1: Online lesson – introduction to wildlife and macro photography. Equipment, techniques and principles of ethics.
- Day 2: Field lesson.
- Day 3: Field lesson.
- Day 4: Online lesson – review with comments on the shots taken during the workshop and post-production principles.
Ask for a taylor made quote!
- N.2 online lessons.
- N.2 en-plein-air lessons.
- Scientific and technical accompaniment by zoologist, wildlife photographer and offical Sibillini Mountains NP guide for the duration of the workshop, with support material for wildlife observations and photography.
- Basic insurance.
What’s not included:
- Accomodation and meals.
- Everything not mentioned in the previous item.
Camera with standard lens (18-55mm).
Macro lens, external flash.
The following equipment will be available on trial for participants:
SONY A74; SONY A6000; SONY 90mm F2.8 MACRO
VENUS LAOWA 85mm F5.2 2X MACRO
VENUS LAOWA 15mm F4 1:1
VENUS LAOWA periprobe 2X MACRO
Sony external flash + speakers
Reservations within 15 days of the first lesson date.
Information regarding rates and sale conditions will be communicated via email after completing the request form.
Non riesci a trovare l’esperienza dei tuoi sogni? Vuoi osservare una particolare specie o visitare una specifica area naturale?
Possiamo creare un tour su misura per te!