Urban trekking in the most famous city park of Turin, with a route that will include the Medieval Village, the Valentino Castle and the Rocky Garden. In the company of an ornithologist, we will observe some of the most characteristic species related to urban parks, but also those that find an ideal habitat in the Po river environment. In addition to the most common species, with a little luck we will be able to spot even rarer and elusive birds which not infrequently are seen in the Park.
Although the walk is mainly focused on birdwatching, other issues concerning city biodiversity will also be treated, both in terms of fauna and flora.
- Adults: 10 €
- Children from 6 to 10 years: 5 €
- Children under 6: Free
FAMILY DISCOUNT: For family groups over 3 people, there is a 20% discount on the total.
We recommend that you come with: comfortable shoes, hat, water bottle, binoculars.
To facilitate birdlife observations, optics and field guides (properly sanitized) will be made available to participants.
- Groups with a maximum number of 15 participants.
- Cancel your participation in case of body temperature equal to or higher than 37 ° C.
- Keep the minimum distance of at least 2 meters.
- Permanent use of reusable mask (worn well) during stops is mandatory.
- Bring disinfectant gel with you.
- Reservations required through our website.
- Bring the exact participation fee with you.
- It is recommended to bring binoculars with you. Although limited in number, optical material will be made available, sterilized before and after the activity, for individual use.
- In birdwatching and wildlife observation activities that involve the use of the spotting scope, this will be made available avoiding approaching the lenses.
- In case of carpooling (car passage to reach the meeting place), the number of passengers will be limited to two per row of seats. The vehicle will be disinfected after each excursion.
Number of participants: minimum 3 – maximum 15
Once the minimum number of participants has been reached, they will be contacted and informed of the event activation. Registration open before 14:00 on the previous day.
Participants will be welcomed at 10:00 at Fountain of the 12 Months (check the meeting place on Google Maps!)
Can’t find the experience of your dreams? Do you want to observe a particular species or visit a specific natural area?
We can create a 100% customized and personalized tour!