The area that includes Musiné mountain and the Caselette lakes, a few kilometers from the city of Turin, thanks to its position at the entrance to the Val di Susa, is characterized by typically Mediterranean climate, which are reflected in the local flora and fauna.
During the nature walk, accompanied by a professional naturalist, we will explore different environments in search of the species related to them. Through thermophilic forests and arid grasslands associated with wetlands, there will be interesting sightings with rare species, including Dragonflies, Butterflies, Amphibians and Birds, observable only in a few sites within the region.
Given its biological diversity, and in particular for the presence of species protected by European directives, the area is considered a SCI (Site of Community importance).
- Adults: 15 €
- Children from 6 to 10 years: 8 €
- Children under 6: Free
FAMILY DISCOUNT: For family groups over 3 people, there is a 25% discount on the total.
We recommend that you come with: comfortable shoes, long pants, hat, water bottle, binoculars.
To facilitate birdlife observations, optics and field guides (properly sanitized) will be made available to participants.
- Groups with a maximum number of 15 participants.
- Cancel your participation in case of body temperature equal to or higher than 37 ° C.
- Keep the minimum distance of at least 2 meters.
- Permanent use of reusable mask (worn well) during stops is mandatory.
- Bring disinfectant gel with you.
- Reservations required through our website.
- Bring the exact participation fee with you.
- It is recommended to bring binoculars with you. Although limited in number, optical material will be made available, sterilized before and after the activity, for individual use.
- In birdwatching and wildlife observation activities that involve the use of the spotting scope, this will be made available avoiding approaching the lenses.
- In case of carpooling (car passage to reach the meeting place), the number of passengers will be limited to two per row of seats. The vehicle will be disinfected after each excursion.
Number of participants: minimum 3 – maximum 15
Once the minimum number of participants has been reached, they will be contacted and informed of the event activation. Registration open before 14:00 on the previous day.
Participants will be entered on a nominal list and welcomed at 09:30 on Strada Romana, Caselette (check the meeting place on Google Maps!)
Can’t find the experience of your dreams? Do you want to observe a particular species or visit a specific natural area?
We can create a tailor-made tour for you!