Mount Aspra (1652m) represents the highest peak in the province of Terni, as well as the second highest of the Valnerina mountains. The eastern side overlooks the Leonessa Valley and the Reatini mountains chain. To the west it falls into the Nera Valley, with very steep and recessed gullies that give rise to gorges, where it is possible to find centuries-old vegetation of Beeches, Maples and Black Hornbeams.
This beautiful promontory culminates with immense summit meadows, interrupted by strips of Beech forest that will accompany us to the peak. During our excursion we will go to explore this territory rich in biodiversity, among wild Orchids, herpetofauna, Birds and Mammals that characterize the area.
With the competence and knowledge of our guide, we will be able to identify various animal and plant species, also approaching wildlife photography thanks to his advice.
Difference in altitude: +700m
Maximum altitude: 1652m
Duration: about 5 hours (stop excluded)
- Adults: 15 €
- Children from 6 to 10 years: 8 €
- Children under 6: Free
FAMILY DISCOUNT: For family groups over 3 people, there is a 20% discount on the total.
Equipment required: hiking boots, backpack, at least 1.5 liters of water, suitable and waterproof clothing.
Recommended equipment: camera and accessories, trekking poles, sunscreen, binoculars.
- Groups with a maximum number of 15 participants.
- Cancel your participation in case of body temperature equal to or higher than 37 ° C.
- Keep the minimum distance of at least 2 meters.
- Permanent use of reusable mask (worn well) during stops is mandatory.
- Bring disinfectant gel with you.
- Reservations required through our website.
- Bring the exact participation fee with you.
- In case of carpooling (car passage to reach the meeting place), the number of passengers will be limited to two per row of seats. The vehicle will be disinfected after each excursion.
Number of participants: minimum 3 – maximum 15
Once the minimum number of participants has been reached, they will be contacted and informed of the event activation. Registration open before 14:00 on the previous day.
Participants will be entered on a nominal list and welcomed at 09:00 at Dogana Salto del Cieco, Cesi (check the meeting place on Google Maps!)
Can’t find the experience of your dreams? Do you want to observe a particular species or visit a specific natural area?
We can create a tailor-made tour for you!